Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements
Posted: April 16, 2023
Deadline: June 4, 2023
Purpose: To offer a scholarship to active church youth (under age 23) up to four years of undergraduate studies, including trade and vocational school.
- Active church attendance in Sunday school and/or Worship for the past 3 to 4 years. (Covid restrictions acknowledged).
- All applicants must provide one current letter of reference( dated 2023) from a Church member, excluding family. This reference should be able to attest to the applicant’s participation in the life of the church.
- Applicants must provide a list of the church activities in which he/she has participated.
- Applicants must submit a typed essay that reflects on his/her partici-pation in the life of the church and what it has meant to him/her. (200 Words or less)
- Those applying for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year must submit a transcript from the prior year demonstrating passing grades.
- All applicants should submit the complete name and address of his/her school’s financial aid office where scholarship money should be sent.
- All applications should be placed in Brenda Baker’s church mailbox or emailed to Brenda Baker at email@example.com no later than June 4, 2023. Applications must be complete and will not be accepted after this deadline.
Submit the following:
- Reference letter from church member-Dated 2023
- List of church activities
- Transcript (2nd, 3rd, 4th year)-demonstrating successful course completion
- Name/Address of School
- Pastor’s Signature
This policy is contingent upon available funding.